Vestry Street Methodist Episcopal Church (New York, N.Y.) Records, 1848-1850

Extent: 0.3 linear feet, in 1 small flat Hollinger box

Vestry Street Methodist Episcopal Church was organized in 1833 as the First Wesleyan Chapel, the first pewed church in the city. It was incorporated May 27, 1846 and remained on Vestry and North Greenwich Streets until 1853, when it was relocated to 7th Avenue and [...]