Union Methodist Church (New York, N.Y.) Records, 1895-1947

Extent: 2 linear feet in 4 Hollinger boxes

Union Methodist Episcopal Church was located at 48th Street and Broadway in Manhattan. It was organized in 1894 by the merger of 43rd Street Methodist Episcopal Church and St. John’s Methodist Episcopal Church on 53rd Street. The church was discontinued and sold in 1947. The 1947 New [...]