Chelsea United Methodist Church (Wappinger, N.Y.) Records, 1908-2003

Extent: 2.3 linear feet, in 2 records storage cartons and 1 medium flat Hollinger box

The Chelsea United Methodist Church was originally known as the Carthage Landing Methodist Episcopal Church. In 1823 a Methodist society was organized in the village of Low Point, in the south-west part of the town of Wappinger between Fishkill Landing [...]